Be honest, when was the last time you have pampered your hands with a soothing DIY hand scrub? Last year maybe or a couple of months ago?
Unfortunately, we tend to neglect our hands, which take a ton of abuse, especially in the fall/winter season. Let’s face it. Anyone can develop dry, chapped hands due to several irritations, from cooking, sanitizing to washing, outdoor work, and the list is still too long!
However, this doesn’t mean you should give up on taking good care of your hands and maintaining their perfect condition.
So, want soft, youthful hands?
Easy peasy! I want you to forget about all those expensive hand creams and scrubs! What you really need is an effective hand exfoliator.
This simple homemade DIY hand scrub I’m about to share with you works wonders!!! It smells amazing, comes together in minutes, and for cheap!
Let’s jump right into it!
Ingredients you need:
- 1 ½ cup of granulated sugar
- ¼ cup dried lavender buds
- ¾ cup of melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried lemon zest
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
Useful tools to use:
- Silicone spatula
- Medium Bowl
- A jar to store the scrub
- Add all the ingredients in a medium bowl and use the silicone spatula to combine fully.
- Once the mix is ready, you can transfer it to a small jar or an airtight container.
- Store your Hand scrub in a cool, dry room
- Use the hand scrub whenever you want to get rid of dirty, smelly hands, rinse, and then pat dry. Don’t forget to finish with a good hand moisturizer.
- Your hands will feel super soft and a cherry on top of the cake, they will smell amazing!
I hope you will try this simple yet amazing Lemon & Lavender Soothing Hand Scrub at home, and let me know how well it works for you!